Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IFAA Convention in Heidelberg, Germany

Recently I had an amazing opportunity to present kettlebell workshops at the International Fitness and Aerobic Convention, (IFAA), in Heidelberg, Germany!
As a Senior Instructor for Kettlebell Concepts I was invited to train a select team of master instructors who represent the IFAA organization. I also had the privilege of teaching workshops to instructors at the convention. Experiencing fitness on another continent was very inspiring. It reinforced that there is so much talent and passion out there, and so many innovative ideas and approaches. Bringing it all together at a convention level is incredible. I love the energy!
Thank you to all of my new friends in Germany. You are the best!
Until next time... Angie







No comments:

Post a Comment